SchGo Waterjet uses multiple state of the art technology waterjet cutting machines developed by Omax corporations. Our machines feature Omax’s advanced Tilt-A-Jet cutting head (AKA dynamic cutting). This allowed us cut virtually zero taper edges with most material up to 6 inches thick. Our normal cutting thickness ranges from 0.010 to 10 inches.
The Tilt-A-Jet positions the nozzle at a precise angle calculated by the industry-leading Intelli-MAX® software to exactly offset the natural taper from the abrasive jet. Taper doesn’t disappear. It is moved to the scrap part of the material, leaving your part with square, taper-free edges. Click here to watch Tilt-A-Jet in action.
- Easily make interlocking pieces, dovetail fittings, and lead ins without taper to reduce secondary machining
- Continuously adjusts at thousands of points per inch along path
- Automatic re-squaring feature ensures nozzle is square to the table
- Faster cutting of high precision taper free parts with no need to slow down to eliminate taper
- Servo-controlled programmable precision Z-axis with 6” of travel
- Faster cutting due to “tilt forward” capability
- Programmable manual tilt up to ±9° for the maximum tilt angle
Material Thickness and Size
SchGo Waterjet can cut up to 10 inch thick steel. Click here to watch a video cutting thick material.
Our cutting envelop is 80" x 160". Longer and larger material are achievable.
Click here for a list of waterjet cutting advantages.
3D Profile Cutting
With Omax’s industry-leading Intelli-MAX® software and programmable Z axis, SchGo Waterjet can cut material with variable thickness from ¼” to 2” on the same part. The motor cycle rim was cut programmable Z axis.
Material Cut By Waterjet
SchGo Waterjet can cut virtually any material. Click here for a list of material stored and cut by SchGo Waterjet.